Saturday, January 19, 2008

A random collection of Tel Aviv buildings


Got up this morning determined to do something useful… I'll take my new digital camera and just walk around my neighborhood (Central Tel Aviv) and maybe take some shots. This will be good exercise and something to share with our readers. I took only photos of buildings: most of them renovated some fairly new and maybe one or two old ones.
Notice how sunny it is although it's middle of January…. Well, after all the meaning of the name Tel Aviv is "Hill of Spring"!!!






2 comments:

wanderingmind said...

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. Tel-Aviv looks so interesting. I didn't know the scene was so kicking there, will definitely visit in the future. Have been checking out your other site, too, which I'm also liking muchly.

amsterdam said...

Tel-Aviv is a GREAT City for HISTORIC Architecture.........You will find in the inner-city: Neo-Romantic,Eclectic and Bauhaus styles.........just walk around Rothschild-boulevard, Balfour,Bialik,Ehad-Ha'am,Jehoeda Ha-Levie streets.....
Since June 2.003,the inner-city of Tel-Aviv is a WORLD HERITAGE SITE(UNESCO)........
Tel-Aviv.......WORTH A VISIT!!
Frits de Wit( Amsterdam/Tel Aviv)